Friday 9 May 2014

OCAD University Trip

Last week I went to OCAD university to visit and look at all the great art work for the students there. I was looking forward to seeing the art work from the industrial design, environmental design, and graphic design.

Industrial design- focuses on innovative and responsive solutions for humankind’s interface with the world. I found this to be something I would like to check out as it some of the work was with furniture which I think will be really cool to see how the students make new and interesting designs.

Environmental design-  focuses on the design of expressive and humane interior and architectural space. I think this would be interesting to see as I really enjoy architecture and how buildings interact with the environment around them 

Graphic design- I think at this point we all know what this is :p I was look forward to see this because as a student in a program which used graphic design I wanted to see how people who have been studying it for a while do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment