Saturday 19 January 2013

Wallpaper

I want to start by saying that this was two wallpapers combined I found this on /r/wallpapers. I realize that a lot of the pics I post come from reddit but thats because the people there really do make good things. I would recommend people check reddit out if you have not already the people post lots of great art and interesting things. Now on to the wallpaper it is really cool the person that created this used two wallpapers to create this the person placed one wallpaper over the other wallpaper to create this great piece of work. I found it really interesting because of the way the image under the first image is centered. The people in the wallpaper are splice between a dark line. Also they are placed using rule of thirds creating, this creates a more interesting image for people to look at. So in short reddit can be a great place to find great images and art works, this wallpaper is interesting to look at. It also shows how people make cool and interesting images   out of other image or other people art works.

No comments:

Post a Comment