Thursday 17 January 2013

Logo write up


                                                                                        
  LOGO  ANALYSIS                      



My company is a video game development company. We stride to create the best games on the market. We bring sharp cutting edge graphics and movement engines to the world. My style is modern and very futuristic.

In my logo I used geometric objects like the circle and triangle. I used these shapes as the triangle use bold strong lines. Which shows that my company is stable but powerful. I also included the circle to show that the company is friendly and there for its customers. The colours I used was red and blue. Red is a very royal colour showing power and strength. The Blue is used to show unity and that the company is peaceful and powerful at the same time.

The mood and feeling i tried to create was a sense of friendship. I used the curvy line in the circle to show the harmony between the circle and the triangle. I also what to create the feeling of peace when you look at the logo. I find that the red complements the blue very well creating a felling of peaceful power.

The logo I found worked best was the combined logo. I think this because it shows the company name lets people know who we are. I would say it meets all the criteria its clear and legible. If I looked at it I would think its a computer or video game company. I also think I used the space very well leaving positive and negative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment